Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sarah Jessica Parker starts world 'SATC 2' tour

Sarah Jessica Parker is embarking on a week-long world tour to promote Sex and the City 2. And that means leaving her three kids, James Wilkie, 7, and twins Tabitha and Loretta, 11 months, at home in New York. "We're working like lunatics," says Parker.

Parker keeps in touch with her family over Skype when she's away. Her twins turn 1 in June and the proud mom gushes about their achievements. Tabitha, says Parker, "says ta-ta. And ma-ma-ma. And she tries to say bell, because I have a bell on my necklace. Loretta is just really sweet. She's crawling. She says hi, hi. Anytime anyone walks in the room, 'Hi!' So sweet, first thing in the morning."

And the mother of three set some ground rules of sorts before taking off for London on Monday night. "This morning I left and the babysitter and I were like, 'No walking. Do not walk until I come home or unless I'm on Skype,'" joked Parker to USA TODAY's Donna Freydkin on Monday.

Her co-star Cynthia Nixon, meanwhile, is dealing with her daughter Samantha, 13, who's frustrated at being left back home. "My daughter is very upset she's not going to Japan. She's Japan-obsessed," says Nixon. "I told her this is not the way to see it."

No comments:

Post a Comment