Sunday, March 28, 2010

Best Love & Sex Comments of the Week

We love talking about love. And sex. And everything in between. And we enjoy reading what you guys have to say about what we write (and any hot bedroom tips you may have), so speak up!

Today, we'll spotlight some of the best comments this week from The Stir's Love & Sex channel, as well as some celebrity input from Twitter.

From Relationship Musings: Second Marriages Rock!: Emmy_Dollface says, "I had a three month long starter marriage before I met my second husband. It was baaad. But if it weren't for the break-up of the first marriage, the second one would have never happened. I am so happy I got a second chance."

It's so true! You don't always find your Prince Charming on the first go!

From Celebrity Couples: Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher: nonmember Robin says, " Although, I do not know them personally and can only go by public image, I think they will stand the test of time because they have focused on long term important issues, not just 'hotness.' They are both value-oriented and they have the same values. They've dated a while before deciding to get married so it wasn't a rush decision. They got to know each other and neither of them seem the type to take marriage lightly."

I completely agree. I think these two will be one of the few that actually stay together for a long, long time.

From Lubricate Your Love Life: Lokismama says, "Honestly, and this is my own personal opinion, I prefer the silicone-based lubes (provided you're not playing with silicone toys) for my plays that actually require lube. Sure, it's a pain to get off, but it doesn't dry out or get sticky like some of the water based ones I've tried."

Thanks for the advice! I've never tried silicone-based before, but I may have to give it a go!

Tweet from Nicole Richie: "I don't see nothin' wrong with a little bump n' grinndd."

I like the way this girl thinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment